That's why we love merino wool
That is why merino wool is so sought after as clothing, both for sports and leisure.
- Merino wool does not scratch like regular wool
- Merino wool is temperature regulating, so it is both great to wear in both hot and cold weather, dthese properties are why sportsmen and leisure people love to walk in it.
- Merino wool can absorb up to 33% of its own weight, therefore it acts as an insulator even when wet.
- Merino wool gives you high protection against the sun's UV rays.
- The wool comes from merino sheep, which is a breed that originally comes from Spain. But today it is primarily Australia and New Zealand where they are bred.
Here you can see and buy our Merino wool productsSearch results: 5 results for "merino wool" – es16.dk